Copyright ® J-Bar Braunvieh | Hedley, Texas. All rights reserved. Designed by TLC Website Designs.
"When my bible is as worn as my saddle, then I have done my time on this earth.
Welcome to J- BAR Braunvieh in the Panhandle of Texas
Their cows were developed through carcass testing from the Gelbvieh and Braunvieh associations. These genetics will add hybrid vigor to an Angus based herd.
Need more information on the breed visit:
J-Bar Braunvieh is owned and operated by John and Loretta Hall. They calved their first Braunvieh influenced calves in 1996. Their focus has always been to breed fertile, efficient, maternal cattle that would be offered as breeding bulls, bred heifers or young pairs. They have black and polled Braunvieh, Percentages and Purebreds available for sale.
- Oct. 23, 2015 – American Royal Junior Braunvieh Show at 11 a.m., Kansas City, Mo.
- Oct. 23, 2015 – BAA Lunch and Annual Meeting, 1 p.m., Governor's Room at American Royal, Kansas City, Mo.
- Oct. 23, 2015 – National Braunvieh Sale at 6 p.m. at Royal Sale Center, American Royal, Kansas City, Mo.
- Oct. 24, 2015 – National Braunvieh Show at 8 a.m. at American Royal, Kansas City, Mo.
- Nov. 7, 2015 – Braunvieh Herd Builder Sale, Marshall Junction, Mo.
- Nov. 14, 2015 – Mystic Hill Performance Bull & Female Sale, Culpeper, Va.
"J-Bar cattle will work in all phases of the industry, from the pasture through the feed yard or the natural grass finished beef program to the consumer. They also have show prospects available. "
Reserve Fall heifer division Junior Nationals Springfield, Mo 2015
Miss RCB B454 (PB86696) by JBB The General 5456R (PB59502) owned and shown by Madison Schlake, Fairbury NE.